Monday we went to a drive-in theater. That was really fun! I don't think I had done that in 20 years! We saw "How To Train Your Dragon 2" and then put Annelise and Christopher to sleep and watched "X-Men". Thomas slept through most of that one. That was okay, we didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning!
Wednesday I went to an organ donation presentation to a drivers' ed class. I went to another one on Thursday and got to share my story as part of the presentation. She said I am welcome to come participate whenever she is doing a presentation. I really enjoyed sharing our story and how much it has made a difference for us and I look forward to doing more.
Thursday I took the kids down to Autumn and Jason's house. From there Thomas and Scott went with Grandma and Grandpa to Fairview to help with the sheep for the week. Annelise and Christopher stayed at Autumn's for a few days before going down to help in Fairview also.
Thursday night my best friend Stacy came to stay with me! She stayed until Friday night. We had a lot of fun together, going shopping, cleaning my room, and talking a lot. She was so sweet to help me get rid of a few things of Nick's that I was having a hard time doing myself.
Saturday I spent all day in the yard. My neighbor showed me how to spread fertilizer on my lawn. I fertilized, mowed, watered, and weeded. I got a lot done, then went to a single ladies get together. We played Ticket to Ride and talked. It was nice.
Sunday I woke up very sick. I didn't wake up in time to get a substitute for music, and three of the four presidency members were going to be gone, so I got ready and made it through junior primary. My friend found me in the hall between classes and offered to do senior primary for me and I went back to bed. I'm still working on feeling better.


No comments:
Post a Comment