Thursday was a yard work and get used to being home again kind of day. We did go with the Morreys to see the fireworks in Logan. They are sweet to invite us to family events. Friday was the Fourth of July, so we went to the city parade, all-you-can-eat watermelon on the square, barbecue with the Morreys' family reunion, and fireworks. An all-American day. Saturday was another lazy day.
So we changed from 9:00 church to 1:00 church today. I got to start on pioneer day songs. Sounds fun, right? My favorite is "To Be a Pioneer", teaching them that they don't have to pull a handcart to be a pioneer, they "Do have to have great courage, faith to conquer fear, and work with might for a cause that's right to be a pioneer." Love that.
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling almost all better. It's getting hot! I enjoy spending time in my cool house. I hope you are all enjoying your sumer!


No comments:
Post a Comment