Christopher had Cub Scout Day Camp on Tuesday and had lots of fun.
Friday night we had another dinner and movie night with the Allemans. They brought The Lego Movie, which we hadn't seen, and we had a great time. Then the Allemans had a Star Wars Movie Marathon all day Saturday, and Christopher and Annelise stayed almost all day watching ALL 6 movies! I think they had a great time!
Saturday I got to go through the temple with my friend across the street who was going for the first time. It was great to see all the ward members there to support her. I love seeing the faces of people I know and love in the Celestial Room!
Then we had Stake Conference Saturday and Sunday, so no Primary music to report about. My favorite thought from the meetings was how everyone wants to be on the top of the mountain. The views are great, there are no obstacles to overcome, nothing in your way. But nothing grows there. The valleys are where there is flooding, droughts, bugs, rocks. The valley is where things grow. The valleys of our lives are where our hearts grow.
We all have challenges. We all complain about our own personal struggles with our valleys. But Heavenly Father knows that it is only by trekking through the valleys that we can become the people He wants us to become. I wish you all love and support and comfort in your valley.
No comments:
Post a Comment