Sunday, October 5, 2014

10.5.14

On Monday we found an Aebleskiver pan at the DI.  So I cleaned it out and we had aebleskivers one day this week.  It needs to be seasoned again, so I have been researching the best ways to season cast iron.  I'm excited to start that.

Tuesday I did 5 batches of applesauce with my neighbor.  That was fun.  My arm was really sore the next day, still sore from too many push-ups at yoga last week.  So I was really careful for a couple of days and babied it a lot.  Then it felt better, so I went to aerobics and a dance on Friday.  Saturday the arm was sore in a different way.  Turns out I have a small tear in my ligament.  Ouch.  I'm trying to be good and let it heal but it is hard.

The dance on Friday was fine.  Not as many people as usual and not great music, but it was fine.  It was fun to be dressed up as a black widow.  It took one of my friends an hour and a half to get that one.  ;)

General Conference was great, right?  I love hearing the leaders of the church tell us what Heavenly Father wants us to hear.  I love the confirmation of the Spirit that what they are telling us is true.  I love the gentle reminders of what I should be doing better.

We were able to see Natalie and her kids on Saturday and we stayed with Autumn and Jason Saturday night.  Those kids sure enjoy spending time together!  Then we got to see Jen on the way home.  It was a great weekend.








No comments: