In spite of my arm, Thomas and I managed to make him a really cool costume for Halloween. He is the character from Arrow, the TV show based on Green Arrow DC Comics character. We aren't finished, but got enough of it done for the parties we went to on Saturday that he was happy. Pictures are attached.
This week I finished painting our coat tree, a project I've been wanting to do for a while. I think it turned out nicely. And I finished it before it snowed and we need to use it!
Saturday we went to a Halloween party for families of Widows and Widowers. It was fun. There were only about 10 families there, but Annelise and Christopher got their faces painted (actually Christopher had them paint his arm...) and there were games and food and great conversation. Then we went to my cousin Elaine's house for a Mabey family Halloween party. It was so fun to see everyone dressed up! It has been a while since I'd seen some of them.
Well, the primary kids are ready! They got stars on all of the songs for the program. Two more weeks until the program. I think after that they will need a change of songs for sure! The presidency did throw in an extra song today that I'm not sure how they will do with, but they have learned it, so I hope it will be fine.
Tomorrow would have been Nick's 39th birthday. I'd love to hear any memories you would like to share!




No comments:
Post a Comment