Anywho, the conference was great! There were some fabulous speakers and workshops. And I would guess that most of the songs I was asked to dance on were with someone within 5 years of my age. That was new! And actually I danced quite a bit!
I had a job interview this past week. I felt so good about the interview. But I didn't get the job. They said they were impressed with me, though, and would let me know if they have any openings in the next few months.
Thomas had a lacrosse game this week. It was against a JV team from Bountiful and it wasn't pretty, but his team didn't do so bad considering how inexperienced the team is.
Thursday and Friday the kids didn't have school and I really made them work. We got Christopher's room clean... What else did we do? Laundry, dishes, made some yummy food, watched some movies. Yeah, I guess that's it.
Today in primary music I had the singing pox. The teachers gave the best singers stickers to put on me, so the better they sang the worse I looked. I ended up giving the pox to Brother Nielsen, so we both looked pretty spectacular by the end! Three more weeks until the program, two more weeks of practice...I think they are almost ready.
There are days when I'm not sure if this knowledge is comforting or discouraging, but knowing that my Father has a plan and that He wants what is best for me and my family often gives me strength and courage.
No comments:
Post a Comment