Thomas got to do a couple of fun things this week! Rich Nielsen took him fly fishing on Thursday and mountain biking on Saturday! I'm so grateful for the men in my kids' lives that help out with that kind of thing. :)
Sister Morrey's Mom's funeral was really nice. I'm glad I was able to support her.
Thursday I got a haircut. I love it! It is an A-line that is barely long enough to put in a ponytail but shorter in the back so it is cooler. Perfect.
Saturday Heidi and Elise came to visit! We had a great time. How did I not take any pictures? Her sister Whitney came up with her and she and Annelise had a great time together. They even went swimming for a while with Christopher at the Mountain Crest pool. Heidi gave me a recipe for a yummy salad that I took to the baby blessing yesterday and helped me get the ingredients I was missing. It was a relaxing and fun visit.
Saturday night I went to the temple. I didn't realize they had a third "new" temple film! I really liked it and I love how seeing a different person say the same words makes me think about them differently. And I always love the peace I feel being in the temple.
Sunday we went to sweet baby Jane's baby blessing. What a nice day it was. We had a great time being with family and the kids always enjoy playing with cousins! Now we are in Fairview and are heading to Loa this morning to hang out with Tonya for a few days!
We are only a few weeks away from school starting so we are working on crossing items off our summer bucket list. I hope you are all enjoying the time you have with loved ones!





No comments:
Post a Comment