Friday was my anniversary. Not as fun to celebrate it without Nick here. I went to my exercise group, then my friend gave me a doTERRA AromaTouch technique. It felt like a massage, even though she says she can't call it that. It was so relaxing! I loved it. So kind of her. While Rian and Jane were here we took a trip to Sam's Club and Rian was gracious enough to give me and the kids Father's blessings.
Primary music went well this week. The primary president asked me to teach the song, "Family History--I Am Doing It" which used to say genealogy instead of family history. They changed a few other words also, so I had to keep looking at the words. Oh, well. We did the wheel app again to choose songs to practice for the program. This week I think I'll make a chart showing how well we are prepared for each song.
Sunday the Nielsens invited us over for dinner. He is the primary pianist and is also the one who has all the pianos he restores. They have lived all over the United States and have had some great experiences and are so fun to talk with. We had a great time.




No comments:
Post a Comment