Sunday, April 27, 2014

4.27.14

We got to see David and Jordan's new house!  It was so exciting to see where they will be living in a few months.  Christopher loved it so much that he asked if he can live there!  He even picked his room--the furnace room that wraps around under the stairs.  Very cozy.  

Then we got to go help Autumn and Jason move into their new place.  That was fun!  We emptied a lot of boxes!  I got to help set up the kitchen, putting everything into cupboards and drawers.  I don't know how long things will stay where I put them until she finds a better place for them, but at least they are out of boxes!

Annelise had a choir concert this week.  She was even in a small group that got to sing part of the song alone.  She did a great job!  It was fun to see her so happy to be singing.

I worked all day in the office at Canyon on Wednesday.  I don't think I messed up anything too bad...  It made me grateful I don't do that every day. 

Spring is here!  I know because the trees are blossoming and there is snow on my grass again.  ;)   




No comments: