Sunday, April 13, 2014

4.13.14

Exciting news!  They started putting vinyl siding onto our house!  I love the color, even though it isn't quite the same as the garage.  I am attaching pictures.

The kids have been back in school for a week, and they are getting ready for end-of-year testing.  Thomas has already started some of his.  Seven weeks from today school will be over, so it is getting close!  

Yesterday Thomas had his first lacrosse game for Mountain Crest.  They played against Sky View, the school he has played with since August.  They had a great time teasing each other and the Sky View coaches gave him hugs after the game, telling him again he is welcome to play with them anytime.  Mountain Crest lost the game, but it was fun to watch.  Thomas would love to tell you about the new head he bought for his lacrosse stick and the improvements he has made.  He is so excited!

Annelise told me this week that she decided she is a type 4!  Don't tell her how excited I am that she figured that out!  We were shopping and she kept picking clothes that were Type 4, and I finally asked if she had decided that is her type, and she told me, "Yes, I just didn't want to tell you because you would make a big deal about it!"  I was happy to buy her some Type 4 clothes.  Annelise had another voice lesson this week, and I got to hold a cute sleeping baby during the lesson!

Christopher decided not to play baseball this year.  Since Thomas isn't playing baseball either, that means this is the first year in about 9 years that I haven't had at least one child playing baseball or been helping Nick coach one of their teams.  It kids of makes me sad, but we made lots of great memories and took lots of pictures.  Christopher is training for The Wellsville Mile, an event for area elementary schools at the end of the year.  

I am fighting a cold, so I am trying to get lots of sleep.  Primary music went well today, in spite of my scratchy throat.  We learned the first verse of "The Family Is of God", learning about how we are all God's children and he sent us here in families to live and learn because he loves us.  I hope the kids remember the words for "Gethsemane" when we sing it in sacrament meeting next week for Easter.  They are so excited to sing it for their families!  I have been hearing for months about how much the kids love this song.  


No comments: