Sunday, May 25, 2014

5.25.14

Another busy week!  Christopher had a swim day and business day.  For business day he wanted to sell cookies.  So we made  A LOT of cookies.  Unfortunately, there were lots of other goodies there and he ended up bringing A LOT of cookies home.  Thank goodness Annelise took a whole bunch of them around to neighbors so I didn't eat all of them...

Thomas had great practices this week and has his last three lacrosse games this coming week.  He is getting excited for the end of school.

Annelise has been a great helper this week, doing lots of extra jobs and getting so much done.

We had planned to go to Fairview for the big annual Anderson family reunion, but I have not been feeling well, so we didn't go.   I slept a lot this weekend and the kids hung out with the Morreys and had dinner with our friends the Rigbys tonight.  It is so nice to have great friends!

Great news!  My friend finally brought back our family picture that she has had for about 6 months.  I was so happy to put it up tonight!  There are a couple of things I want to put up with it and I ran out of 3M command strips, so I'll have to get some and get them up so I can take a picture and show you all.  ;)

I didn't do Primary music today since I didn't go to church.  I kind of missed it.  

I hope you all had a great week.  There are only 4 days left of school for my kids.  Then we get to start on our summer plans! 

No comments: