What did we do with all those minutes? Well, I worked four days this week, but three of the days I only worked for 45 minutes. I am not scheduled to work at all this week, since Mrs. Webb graduated from USU and no longer needs me to sub. What will I do with that extra hour in my week, you ask? I'll have to see what comes up.
Thomas had a game in South Jordan on Saturday. It was fun to watch and the weather even stayed pretty nice, but they didn't win the game. I believe he had fun, though. It was good to see Autumn and Jason and their family again. After the game we all went to Natalie's for Alana's birthday party. That was really fun, and Adrian and Tracey and their family was there along with Grandma Wocknitz. The cousins had a great time together, but I didn't take any pictures.
Annelise got to go do baptisms for the dead with her friend on Friday. They enjoyed it so much that they plan to go more regularly. What a great plan!
Christopher told me, "If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic." Yeah, I had to explain that one to him. ;)
Primary music went so well today! The kids sang really well in sacrament meeting and we had a great time reviewing and learning "Build An Ark". Brother Peterson got the lawn mower working again and all but four of the group buy orders have been picked up and payed for. I sprinkled some grass seed around the garage on the bare dirt before it started raining on Wednesday. With all the rain the last few days, either the seed will take root or has all been washed away. Maybe a little of both. All in all, a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment