Sunday, November 9, 2014

11.9.14

This is Anna typing this. I volunteered to write this week so my mom could get ready for bed and finally go to sleep!
Anyway, what a week! 

On Monday my mom went to a class called How to Avoid Dating a Jerk. She enjoyed it. On Tuesday she went to a institute class while Thomas and I went to combined young men and young women activity, where a guest speaker came and talked to us on texting and driving. It was a good day/night/evening and maybe we should just add morning and noon in there too. 

I (Anna) had a guitar concert on Wednesday. It was A LOT of fun. I sang The Best Day of my Life by American Authors with another girl (who I met the night of the concert). Another big part of the concert was Arkansas Traveler. At the end of the song, me and all my fellow classmates put our guitars behind our heads and played the first part of the song. Surprisingly, we did pretty well. :) We also played Free Falling and the James Bond theme. 

On Thursday Thomas had an orchestra concert, and he did a beautiful job. Mom, Christopher, and I were (hopefully) a good audience. After the concert we went and got frozen yogurt. Yum! :)

Today was the Primary Program. My mom did an excellent job leading with her left arm, but I hope her right arm gets better soon. The kids did a great job singing, and they looked adorable while doing it. It was a good combination. I think my mom is happy it's finally over though.  

My mom's parents came for lunch, church, and dinner. They brought us salmon, and it was delicious. We enjoyed having them stay.

Well, hopefully you guys had a good week, and if not, who knows? Maybe this week will be better. 
Until next time,
Annelise and Katherine. :D






No comments: