Christopher had his SEP conference on Friday. His teacher and I agree that he is a ray of sunshine. He works hard and just lights up the room and lightens the mood. She said he is the kind of kid that everyone wants to be friends with. It was great. I'm so blessed with such great kids!
Annelise has really been enjoying indexing! She has lots of points towards her goal and has found out that she really enjoys doing it! I think I forgot to mention a couple of weeks ago that Anna's cat died. It was really sad. She had a hard time for a day or so before she started doing indexing and then she was happier. Thank heaven. There has been no mention yet of getting a new cat...
Today I let the kids in Primary choose favorite songs that have to do with love. It was interesting to me what the kids chose. The girl who lives with her Grandma chose "Mother, I Love You", the girl whose Dad is gone a lot chose "Father, I Love You", the girl whose brother died two years ago chose "Families Can Be Together Forever", the boy who can be difficult sometimes chose "As I Have Loved You". It was a testimony to me that the songs make a difference in how we feel and strengthen our faith and understanding of God's plan. I'm so glad I get to help them learn these great songs!
I'm dating someone. He even gave me flowers. We spent a lot of time together this week and I like him a lot.
I challenge you to think of a primary song about love that means a lot to you. Have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment