Sunday, February 1, 2015

2.1.15

Another good week!  I had several good appointments for my business.  By the way, I have had a few people say they aren't sure what I do.  Here is my website www.wrapmebetter.myitworks.com
I am a distributor for It Works!, a Health and Wellness company.  Our flagship product is a wrap you can put on anywhere from the neck down to firm, tone, and tighten the skin.  There are also a bunch of other great products!  I love the greens! And I love talking to people about how I can help them reach their health goals.  If you are interested or know someone who might be, let me know!

Okay, that is out of the way.  Anna had a voice lesson this week. We had a few weeks off since Steve had a heart attack in December and was still recovering.  Christopher and his robotics team are working towards their next competition on February 28.  Thomas decided that he is going to focus on mountain biking this spring instead of lacrosse.

In primary today we sang the song "Jesus Said Love Everyone".  It continues, "Treat them kindly too.  When your heart is filled with love, others will love you."  We talked about how knowing that our Heavenly Father and Jesus love us can help fill our hearts with love.  Knowing how much they love us can help us love others and treat them kindly too.  Just this knowledge, that we are loved, could change the world.  We are so blessed to know we are loved, that there is a plan, that there is a point to all that happens here.  That we can be happy.

I hope you will remember that you are loved.  






No comments: