Monday, November 4, 2013

Thomas and Katherine

I was trying to show how he is almost as tall as me... but from this angle it looks like he already is!  I had Annelise taking the picture, and she was steadying it on a chair, so it is looking up...anyway, he still has a little left to go before he catches me!


5 comments:

Joyce Mabey said...

Maybe so, but not much more to go.
Way to go, Thomas. Probably by Christmas you be taller, or at least as tall. I guess you've already passed me. I guess that me I owe you a nickel! :)
Love you all,
~ Nanna

Amy Marble said...

Great picture of the two of you! I can't believe how tall he is!

jmabeynot said...

Wow, Thomas! It's fun to see you grow and mature physically and personally.

Aunt Jenny

Jordan said...

very cool! nice photo taking Anna!

Syme Family said...

I still can't believe he is that tall. He was pretty excited to pass me up.