So, Nick and I spent the weekend with Bono, Larry, the Edge, and Adam. Or at least traveling to see them on Friday night and driving home. Originally I wasn't going to go, but unforeseen circumstances made it the best option. I'm glad I got to go, because it was awesome! Vegas, U2, front-row seats, how do you beat that? Our camera didn't do that great with the movement and the bright lights contrasting with the dark night, but you can get the idea. And if you have an hour, call and we'll tell you all about it! Oh, and happy birthday, Nick. Maybe Christmas, too.









3 comments:
What an awesome adventure! I'm so glad that you got to go.
Fun pictures!! I'm glad you guys had such a great trip. I hear that plans to see U2 again in 2010 are already in the works!!
I hope you get this, Could you remind me of the dates you will be visiting?
Post a Comment