Congrats!! We are headed your way on Friday. Maybe we can get together.
Good job!! I bet that you really did have fun together.
Way to go Katherine. That's great! I keep thinking I should get in gear and try one. It was fun to see you and Nick last weekend. Have you decided to come in October - remember we're lots of fun! wink, wink!!
GOOD JOB KAT! That is such a great feeling! Nick is a good guy to run with too!
Good Job Kat! It's hard work getting into shape to run a 5k. That's fun that you and Nick run together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!! We are headed your way on Friday. Maybe we can get together.
Good job!! I bet that you really did have fun together.
Way to go Katherine. That's great! I keep thinking I should get in gear and try one. It was fun to see you and Nick last weekend. Have you decided to come in October - remember we're lots of fun! wink, wink!!
GOOD JOB KAT! That is such a great feeling! Nick is a good guy to run with too!
Good Job Kat! It's hard work getting into shape to run a 5k. That's fun that you and Nick run together.
Post a Comment