Those are some very animated jack-o-lanterns! You guys really got into the holiday spirit of things. I'd love to see any pics of costumes if you get the chance.
Looks like you are busy but still enjoying life. Your pumpkins turned out very cute. and I cant wait to see the living room. Glad you and Nike had a nice time at his confrence. We are all doing well also and hope to see you all again soon.
5 comments:
Cute pumpkins! Can I tell a funny story for you to pass on to the kids? Corinne carved a pumpkin this year with nose-hairs! Oooh gross!
What a cute little family of pumpkins!
Those are some very animated jack-o-lanterns! You guys really got into the holiday spirit of things. I'd love to see any pics of costumes if you get the chance.
Looks like you are busy but still enjoying life. Your pumpkins turned out very cute. and I cant wait to see the living room. Glad you and Nike had a nice time at his confrence. We are all doing well also and hope to see you all again soon.
They all turned out so well! Good work kids and adults! So cute!
Post a Comment