Thomas and Jeff have been working on Thomas's bike. They aren't quite done yet, so pictures are still coming. They worked on another project this week, making a stand for Thomas's shaving supplies. Awesome, right?
I think Jeff won Annelise over when he took her to get a new cat. Her name is Thalia and she is still a little shy, but very cute!
Jeff and I went on a date Friday night. We stopped at a furniture store and ended up buying a new couch and love seat. If you've been to my house and sat on my couch lately you know I needed new ones! I've never bought new couches before, so this is big for me! I think they give a different look to the family room and I'm very excited!
Today was our Easter program in Sacrament Meeting. I know, it's two weeks until Easter, but next Sunday is fast Sunday, then General Conference, so we did it today. The primary kids sang "When He Comes Again" with the choir for the first number, and I directed the choir and the primary. I was so nervous! The choir sang the first verse, then the primary joined in for the second verse. I think it turned out really well. Then the primary kids sang "Gethsemane". They love that song, the Spirit that they feel with it and the understanding it gives of how much our Savior has done for us.
In primary, we are working on "Follow the Prophet" this month. There are a lot of verses, and I've been a bit overwhelmed by the other things I've needed to work on with them, so we haven't spent very much time on it yet. But I'm so happy to know that there is a living prophet today. That God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and that he gives us instruction through a prophet in each dispensation. I know that President Monson is the Lord's mouthpiece today and that if we follow him, we will be okay. That we can return to live with Heavenly Father.





1 comment:
Hey Katherine - I'm happy for you! It reminds me of the General Conference talk that Elder Pino gave comparing God's plan to a jigsaw puzzle, where each piece has a place in the final picture. You are a great mom and you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment