Yea! The garage is finished! Here are some pictures. I know they aren't the best, I was taking them at the wrong part of the day. So I waited, thinking I would take better ones, but I finally decided I'd better just post them. Here is a view from the front of the garage.
And from the turn of the sidewalk.
Looking at the man door on the side.
New lights for the house, too. I decided I liked the one I put by the front door that I got ones that matched for the front of the garage and the lights by the man door and the other front door.
I moved the light that was by the front door to the back since the glass didn't quite match.
Matt (the contractor) built me these shelves at the back of the garage. I'm excited to put stuff on them!
Here you can see the doorway to the wood room.
Wood room! I'm already enjoying having wood that is easy to get to and dry!
Here is a view from the front with the door down.









6 comments:
It looks wonderful! Can't wait to have a nice house and garage like yours.
That's a ton of storage space, Kat! I'm happy for you.
That will be so nice. I love your wood room! I am so excited for you!
Looks wonderful! Kat you are an amazing person.
It all looks so awesome!!! I am so excited for you! and your kids are getting so grown up in the other posts. Tell them to stop growing so fast!! :)
I'm happy for you Katherine. :) That should be so nice to have this winter. Looks like we need to come visit again. :)
Post a Comment