Monday, June 3, 2013

Some (almost) final pictures!

We had a great open house!  Thanks to everyone who came.  I took these pictures this morning while everything still looked nice and before they start working on trying to get the electrical issues resolved.

Here is the kitchen from all angles.




In the cabinet are drink coasters that Nick picked up all over the Czech Republic.  We always said we were going to do something cool with them.  I hope he likes it.


Here is the front room from all angles.





The laundry room from all angles.





They did flip the glass so that it is the right way up now!


The bathroom from all angles.  Look, Ma, there is a toilet!




The stairs with the new carpet.


A cool new addition of a night light on the stairs.  Handy since the stairs are so steep and narrow!


Upstairs bathroom.  I just got a call that the vanity for this bathroom has arrived in Logan, so hopefully we can get that installed soon!



The loft with the bed back in it for now.


I love the new exterior light!


And here is the part not many saw, the mess of stuff we had to move out the morning of the open house so that it would look nice!  Hopefully they will be all done with these tools soon!  Please pray for the electricians that they can figure out what is wrong and how to fix it!




5 comments:

Kayleen said...

It looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in person!

Amy Marble said...

It looks great Katherine!! I'm sorry the kids & I weren't able to come with Freeman to the open house. I would've loved to have seen it in person. I'm glad you've posted pictures. I love what you did the coasters too - I'm sure Nick thinks it's really great too!

Joyce Mabey said...

I'm sure that Nick not only likes it, but he loves it. AND I can almost hear him saying that he's very proud of you for what a great job you've done, all the decisions you've made, and that he is saying, "See Katherine! I knew you could do it!" And, "Katherine, I love you."

We knew you could too, even though you didn't want to. We are proud of you too and love you too.
~ Mom & Dad

Jordan said...

LOVE it!!!! I can't wait to come see it for real! I bet you are exhausted! Nick was in my dream the other night - he looked so great - and I heard his voice perfectly - talking about how much Anna is growing and how beautiful she is. I was so mad when I woke up because I wanted to finish our conversation!! It was so real. He loves you guys so much. :) We Miss him. Those coasters are cool! He always has such cool stuff. :) Love you guys.

Megan said...

Love it! You are an amazingly strong womam! What an awesome mom and dad your kids have been blessed with.