Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sample pictures!

I've had people asking for more pictures, but all I have right now are samples. So that is what you get!


This is a picture of the marble-looking tile that will be above the tub.  The glass mosaic to the right is going to be a detail line in the top part of the tub surround as well as a backsplash for the bathroom counter.  It is beautiful!


This is a picture of the tile that will be on the floor in both bathrooms and the laundry room.  The piece on top is a sample of the kitchen cabinet color.  These two colors will be together in the laundry room.


These are the two colors I am considering for countertops.  They are sitting on marble at the Morrey's house, but don't look at that.  They are both quartz.  The top is the one I am considering for the bathroom and laundry room, and if you can't tell, it is a beautiful sea green.  The bottom one is a mocha brown and I would put it in the kitchen.


These are travertine and will be the backsplash in the kitchen.  on some of the larger squares, I am going to put some of the beer tabs (like coasters, made out of paper board), that Nick picked up in the Czech Republic.

This is another view of the quartz samples.  I put it next to the Morrey's travertine backsplash so that you could see how the colors go so well together.

5 comments:

Janille said...

LOVE IT ALL! It is going to be so beautiful! I love the beer tabs idea. That will be perfect. Love you Kat!

Amy Marble said...

I love all of the samples. That will be so nice and is going to look so good. It's great that you're blogging it all.

Debra said...

So exciting! So many changes. I love the pictures... keep them coming!

Jordan said...

yay for pictures!!! and yay for the progress being made! It is going to look so amazing!!! Thanks for the posts!

Megan said...

Kat you are amazing! Love the photos. Love to you and your family!