Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Costumes
So, I forgot to take pictures of my kids in the costumes this year. Thankfully, Adrian and Tracey stopped by with Alexis and took pictures of our kids with her. Thank you, Tracey and Adrian for the pictures. Thomas was a baseball player, Red Sox of course. Actually, other than the black marks on his face and the hat, he wasn't dressed differently than any other school day when that shirt is clean. A week or two before Halloween, Annelise asked me, "Mom, when you wear your witch costume for Halloween this year..." and I said, jokingly, "How do you know I'm going to be a witch?" (I'm always a witch.) She looked confused for a minute. The next day, she said, "Since you're not going to be a witch this year, can I use your witch costume?" Of course, I said, "Who says I'm not going to be a witch?" She was so cute as a witch, though, that I'm glad that I let her borrow the costume! Christopher was a surfer/beach bum for the Bates' party a week before Halloween, but on the actual day he decided to be a basketball player. Works for me. I thought they were very cute! Alexis was also adorable in her Curious George costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big - they all look really cute. I especially love Anna's witch costume too! So fun!
So cute! I love the curious George outfit.
Post a Comment