Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Camping Trip





We finally went camping as a family!  We had to purchase a few camping essentials, but now we have them, so we can go more often, right?  The kids really loved the popcorn popper and the popcorn with a "nice smoky flavor!"  We had fun when Adrian, Tracey, and Alexis came to visit and we ate hot dogs and popcorn.  Yum!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I to enjoyed the smokey flavored popcorn when you cooked it at the cabin. I only wish I could have ate more!! Thank you!

Tracey said...

mmmmm....smokey flavor:) Thanks for having us up to hang out with you guys. We sure had a good time.

Syme Family said...

I really miss living so close to you guys and not being able to hang out like we use to. I feel bad we had to leave the cabin right when you got there but Robyn was not feeling well at all.
Thanks for the books and everything you brought down for us.