Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School


Back to School!  Look at these cute kids ready for the bus on their first day of school!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What little cuties! We're glad to see that you're back to blogging. Have a little more time now that the kiddos are in school? We're excited to see more!

Megan said...

I can't believe how big you kids are. They are so cute. What fun for Thomas to get to go backpacking with his dad. We will definitely be checking back.

Amy Marble said...

Your kids are getting to be so grown up. They look so cute on their first day of school. I'm excited you guys have a blog - it'll be fun to see what adventures your family is having.

Syme Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are growing up. They are so cute. I bet your excited to have them back in school.

Anonymous said...

Where have I been? Kat, I just sent you an invite to our blog. Sorry, I guess I thought you and Nick had the same address. Your blog is so CUTE! I love all the new updates! Thanks again for last weekend!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!