Newport Beach
We had a great time on our vacation!!! We went to an Angel's baseball game with Aunt Ruth and Uncle Ron, Disneyland, California Adventure, and Newport Beach (pictured). We had so much fun staying with Aunt Ruth and Uncle Ron as well as Mike and Summer's family. Mike was Nick's missionary companion in the Czech Republic. We had so much fun! I think the best part was the time in between the big things I mentioned when we got to hang out with Aunt Ruth and Uncle Ron--we went to In and Out Burger and Uncle Ron threw the baseball around with Thomas a lot--and with the Davis family--jumping on the trampoline and eatint at Ruby's Diner and watching American Idol--that relaxing with friends was what made the vacation really wonderful! When we left California, we went to Las Vegas where Nick had a two-day conference. We really enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool, watching the Bellagio fountain shows, and going to the M&M World four-story store. Then Mike and Janille were kind enough to let us stay at their place again, then we stayed with MaryAnn and Kelby and went to church with them where Joel was ordained a teacher. Then we headed home! What a trip!
2 comments:
It was so good yo have you guys stay with us! We loved it. I'm glad you had such a good trip!
We love you all,
Janille
I FOUND ANDY TODAY! Should I send him in the mail?
Post a Comment